In our second episode of the month on the Down the Garden Path podcast, we continue our discussion about deciduous and evergreen shrubs. Join us each week in July as we discuss native shrubs, when and how to prune, and new and noteworthy deciduous and evergreen shrubs. On this week’s podcast, we take a look at evergreen shrubs.
Tune into this week’s podcast as we discuss evergreen shrubs.
Here are some of the topics we cover this week:
- Understand the difference between evergreens vs. conifers
- Tips on watering and caring for your evergreens
- What types of evergreens thrive in the shade
- Best ways to prune your evergreens (listen to last week’s episode on pruning)
- How Dwarf evergreens are not the same as your grandparent’s evergreens
Tune into the Down The Garden Path podcast each week in July for our discussions on deciduous and evergreen shrubs.
- 20th: New Shrubs for 2020
- 27th: Pruning Shrubs
As the owner of Down2Earth Landscape Design, Joanne Shaw has been designing beautiful gardens for homeowners east of Toronto for over a decade.
And Matthew Dressing is a horticulturist and landscape designer. He owns Natural Affinity Garden Design, a landscape design and garden maintenance firm servicing Toronto and the Eastern GTA. Together, Joanne and Matthew do their best to bring you interesting, relevant and helpful topics. Their goal is to help you keep your garden as low maintenance as possible.
Don’t forget to check out Down the Garden Path on your favourite podcast app and subscribe!