This week on Down the Garden Path, landscape designers Matthew Dressing and Joanne Shaw kick off their month-long discussion on lawn care by looking at where we are now with our lawn care and answering your questions.
Joanne and Matt answer your questions and discuss where the lawn care season is so far.
- How did your lawn make it through the winter?
- What lawn issues do you have to address this spring?
- Matt recommends Viva Lawn Repair as it is a one-step seed and compost mix.
- Joanne recommends Eco-Lawn Grass Seed.
- They discuss where to start if you need to repair your lawn.
- Now is the time to use Corn Gluten for weed control. Corn Gluten is not a one-and-done solution, you need to use it both spring and fall for best results.
About Your Hosts
As the owner of Down2Earth Landscape Design, Joanne Shaw has been designing beautiful gardens for homeowners east of Toronto for over a decade.
And Matthew Dressing is a horticulturist and landscape designer. He owns Natural Affinity Garden Design, a landscape design and garden maintenance firm servicing Toronto and the Eastern GTA. Together, Joanne and Matthew do their best to bring you interesting, relevant and helpful topics. Their goal is to help you keep your garden as low maintenance as possible.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to check out Down the Garden Path on your favourite podcast app and subscribe!