With a new month comes a new topic on Down The Garden Path! Every week in March, we’ll answer your questions about growing. We all like to grow plants in many different places besides in the ground. So this month, we’ll discuss what it takes to get growing indoors in different places. From starting seeds indoors to raised beds and containers, the possibilities are endless!
Tune into this week’s podcast to learn more Growing Indoors:
We answer some common questions:
- What does it mean to grow indoors?
- What specific conditions are required for the plants to thrive?
- Are there different types of soils designed for growing indoors?
- What kinds of tools and materials do I need?
- Should I be fertilizing the plants I grow indoors?
It is still a little early to start most plants from seed. Make sure you check your seed packet for more information. In Zone 5b, our last frost day is May 24th.
Growing: Indoors – Episode Links
Our growing theme continues for all of March. Join us later this month for more helpful “growing” podcasts:
- March 9th – Growing: Starting Seeds
- March 16th – Growing: Healthy Garden Beds
- March 23rd – Growing: Raised Beds
- March 30th – Growing: Cut Flowers
Each week on Down The Garden Path, professional landscape designers Joanne Shaw and Matthew Dressing discuss down-to-earth tips and advice for your plants, gardens and landscapes. We do our best to bring you interesting, relevant and helpful topics to help you keep your garden as low maintenance as possible.
Remember to check out Down the Garden Path on your favourite podcast app and subscribe.