This month on Down the Garden Path, we are talking all about perennials! From caring for your perennials and new perennials for 2020, to peonies and ornamental grasses…this month we’ll have you growing back for more. On this week’s episode of Down the Garden Path, we continue our month-long perennial discussion with a trip into the world of groundcovers.
Tune into this week’s podcast as we discuss perennial groundcovers:
- What is groundcover?
- How is groundcover used as mulch?
- What are the uses for groundcover in the garden?
- Are groundcovers invasive?
- Native groundcovers for each area of your garden receiving sun, partial and shade
- Perennial groundcovers for each area of your garden receiving sun, partial and shade
Our perennial-themed podcasts continue for all of June.
Join us each Monday in June for more helpful tips on growing and caring for your perennials. Next up:
- 22nd: Ornamental Grasses
- 29th: Unique Pollinator Plants/Attracting Beneficials
Each week on Down The Garden Path, professional landscape designers Joanne Shaw and Matthew Dressing discuss down-to-earth tips and advice for your plants, gardens and landscapes. We do our best to bring you interesting, relevant and helpful topics to help you keep your garden as low maintenance as possible.
Remember to check out Down the Garden Path on your favourite podcast app and subscribe.