In this week’s episode of Down the Garden Path, landscape designers Matthew Dressing and Joanne Shaw discuss “lasagna gardening.”
Lasagna gardening helps you build healthy soil, even in the most challenging locations and without the back-breaking labour. Whether you’re growing beautiful flowers or tasty vegetables, lasagna gardening is a great way to easily give your plants healthy living soil.
Tune in to learn more about “lasagna gardening.”
- What is lasagna gardening?
- When is the best time to start your lasagna garden and why?
- What tools and materials do you need to build a lasagna garden?
- How long does it take to put together a lasagna garden?
- How long does it take until the lasagna garden is ready to use?
- What are some of the pros and cons of lasagna gardening?
About Your Hosts
As the owner of Down2Earth Landscape Design, Joanne Shaw has been designing beautiful gardens for homeowners east of Toronto for over a decade.
And Matthew Dressing is a horticulturist and landscape designer. He owns Natural Affinity Garden Design, a landscape design and garden maintenance firm servicing Toronto and the Eastern GTA. Together, Joanne and Matthew do their best to bring you interesting, relevant and helpful topics. Their goal is to help you keep your garden as low maintenance as possible.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to check out Down the Garden Path on your favourite podcast app and subscribe!