Patrick is the owner of DuChene Design Solutions, located in Ocean City, Maryland. His company provides landscape design, 3D visualization and consulting for landscape contractors in the design-build industry.
Their 3D design renderings allow landscape designers to provide their clients with realistic views of a project before it has even begun. The renderings easily communicate the design thoughts that went into its creation.
Patrick has over 25 years in the industry and experience managing multi-million-dollar landscape design-build divisions. This has equipped him with the sales, estimating and construction experience necessary to provide a dynamic and design service for his clients.
Tune into this week’s podcast to hear Patrick’s answers to these questions:
- What is the importance of design for any sized project?
- How do you feel about landscapers doing free quotes?
- What should a homeowner look for in a design?
- Why do you feel it is important for homeowners to choose a contractor who can provide them with a design?
- What should a contractor look for in a design?
- What should homeowners be wary of when interviewing a contractor or landscape designer?
Each week on Down the Garden Path, professional landscape designers Joanne Shaw and Matthew Dressing discuss down-to-earth tips and advice for your plants, gardens and landscapes. We do our best to bring you interesting, relevant and helpful topics to help you keep your garden as low maintenance as possible.
Remember to check out Down the Garden Path on your favourite podcast app and subscribe.