This month on Down The Garden Path, we’re talking all about growing! We all like to grow plants in many different places besides in the ground. So for the month of March, we’ll discuss what it takes to get growing indoors in different places. From starting seeds indoors to raised beds and containers, the possibilities are endless! In this week’s episode, we’re talking about growing healthy gardens.
Tune into this week’s podcast to learn more about growing healthy gardens.
We answer some common questions:
- What is a healthy garden?
- What signs do I look for?
- How do I make my garden healthy again?
- How do I know how healthy my soil is?
- What soil amendments do I add?
- What is the right way to clean up the garden beds?
- How do I attract beneficial insects to my garden?
Our growing theme continues for all of March. Join us later this month for more helpful “growing” podcasts:
- March 23rd – Growing: Raised Beds with author Tara Nolan and her book Raised Bed Revolution.
- March 30th – Growing: Cut Flowers
Each week on Down The Garden Path, professional landscape designers Joanne Shaw and Matthew Dressing discuss down-to-earth tips and advice for your plants, gardens and landscapes. We do our best to bring you interesting, relevant and helpful topics to help you keep your garden as low maintenance as possible.
Remember to check out Down the Garden Path on your favourite podcast app and subscribe.