with Katie Dubow
Welcome to the new year and a new season of Down the Garden Path! In this week’s episode, landscape designers Joanne Shaw and Matthew Dressing review Garden Media Group’s 2022 Garden Trends Report with returning guest Katie Dubow.
Katie Dubow is the President of Garden Media Group, a women-owned and run public relations firm specializing in the home and garden industry and celebrating 33 years in business. Author of the annual Garden Trends Report, Dubow scouts the world for garden trends.
Don’t miss Joanne and Matt’s conversation with Katie Dubow, president of Garden Media Group, about the 2022 Garden Trends Report.
Some of the questions and topics covered:
- Tell us about yourself and what you do for Garden Media Group
- What else does Garden Media do to support the industry?
- The trends report is highly anticipated every year and it’s something Garden Media Group has published annually since 2001. How much work goes into producing the report and how are you able to spot trends?
- What was some of the thinking behind the report title this year: From Crisis to Innovation?
- Let’s walk through some of the main points that make up the Garden Trends report.
- On-Demand Flowers
- Living Television
- Bridging the Gap
Find Garden Media Group online:
Facebook: Garden Media Group
LinkedIn: Garden Media Group
As the owner of Down2Earth Landscape Design, Joanne Shaw has been designing beautiful gardens for homeowners east of Toronto for over a decade.
And Matthew Dressing is a horticulturist and landscape designer. He owns Natural Affinity Garden Design, a landscape design and garden maintenance firm servicing Toronto and the Eastern GTA. Together, Joanne and Matthew do their best to bring you interesting, relevant and helpful topics. Their goal is to help you keep your garden as low maintenance as possible.
Don’t forget to check out Down the Garden Path on your favourite podcast app and subscribe!