with Trish John of Your Spiritual Connection
As the days get shorter and the temperature drops, it’s only natural that we begin to focus more on the inside of our homes. In this week’s episode of Down The Garden Path, Trish John of Your Spiritual Connection joins us to give us an introduction to Feng Shui and how we can use it in all areas of our home.
Trish John is an Inspired Feng Shui (pronounced FUNG SHWAY) Practitioner and Professional Organizer. She has been studying Feng Shui for over 20 years and she is the founder of Your Spiritual Connection. She has been helping people get their homes and offices organized and Feng Shui’d since 2005.
Trish’s passion in life is to help people make connections in their life through Feng Shui. For that reason, she teaches her clients and the participants at her classes and workshops its benefits in their indoor and outdoor environments.
Tune into this week’s podcast to hear Trish give us an introduction to Feng Shui and answer our questions:
- Can you give us a brief overview of Feng Shui?
- Decluttering, minimalism and Marie Kondo are all the rage right now. Why do you feel Feng Shui and decluttering our homes are important for our lives?
- This time of year, whether we are decorating or decluttering for the new year, what are some basic principles that we should consider?
- Without giving all your secrets away, what are some basics we should think about at the front of our house?
- How does one start when you consider the whole house? A little in each room or start with a specific room?
Trish offers consultations to fit everyone’s budget, as well as classes and workshops throughout Durham Region. Similarly, she can even help with virtual consultations.
To learn more about the services that Your Spiritual Connection has to offer, please check out www.yourspiritualconnection.ca. To book a consultation, please contact Trish at email@example.com or call or text her at 905-391-8801.
You can find Trish on Facebook at www.facebook.com/YourSpiritualConnection.
Remember to check out Down the Garden Path on your favourite podcast app and subscribe.