1) Designers see the big picture. Landscapes not only need to look good today they need to grow in to look good for years to come.
2) Designers save you money. If given an upfront budget a designer can help you get the biggest bang for your buck. And if you want some bigger ticket items, the implementation of the plan can be spread out over a couple of years.
3) Designers can save you time. Everyone wants low maintenance. I always say, “Low maintenance is the right plant in the right spot”. Why spend all the time trying to get plants, grass or trees to grow when they are in the incorrect spot?!
4) Project Management. Whether it’s a small garden or large landscape construction, there are a lot of aspects of it. From picking the rocks to picking the plants a designer’s passion is to work with you to create a successful landscape installation!
5) Designers have contacts. We work with qualified contractors. We work with them closely. We know their skill sets and we make sure they are the right person for the job.
If you know anyone considering a landscape project, please share this blog post with them. Winter is the time to start to work on a design to get a jump on spring. Remember the early bird catches the worm!