December Gardening Tips : indoor and outdoor gardening
Don’t worry if your outdoor chores are not done yet, with no snow fall in sight there is still time to get everything completed before the holidays with these easy december gardening tips:
1. It is still ok to apply fall fertilizer on your lawn.
2. Mulch can still be applied even if ground is frozen.
3. From your own garden cut branches or hydrangea flowers for indoor decorating.
4. Remember to water your outdoor urn arrangement.
5. If you need tips on creating your own urn, watch my video here: