In this week’s episode of Down the Garden Path, we’re talking all about Christmas!
‘Tis the season to give and receive holiday plants. But how do you care for them? In this podcast, we provide an in-depth overview of some of the most popular plants of the season including Christmas Cactus, Cyclamen, Poinsettia, Amaryllis and Norfolk Pines to name a few.
Here are some of the questions Joanne and Matthew tackle in this week’s episode of Down the Garden Path:
- How often do I need to water my Christmas urn?
- Is a cut Christmas tree more environmentally friendly than an artificial tree?
- What is the best way to care for my real tree?
- How do I take care of the potted tree I’m using inside as my Christmas tree?
- How can I get the most out of my indoor live greens?
- Do you have any suggestions for caring for my centrepiece? How long will it last?
- Is there anything I can use to extend the life of my Christmas greens?
Each week on Down the Garden Path, professional landscape designers Joanne Shaw and Matthew Dressing discuss down-to-earth tips and advice for your plants, gardens and landscapes. We do our best to bring you interesting, relevant and helpful topics to help you keep your garden as low maintenance as possible.
Thanks for joining us here! Remember to check out Down the Garden Path on your favourite podcast app and subscribe.