Do You Need Help Planning
Your Landscape Project?
Starting with a professional landscape design
will ensure that your landscape installation is done right the first time!
Hi, I’m Joanne Shaw, owner of Down2Earth Landscape Inc., a design-only business, and co-host of the podcast Down the Garden Path.
I provide a variety of design services for real people with busy lives.
Working seamlessly with you and trusted contractors, I can help implement my design to transform outdoor spaces and gardens into stunning landscapes that fit your lifestyle and create the maximum curb appeal to increase the value of your home.
If planning your outdoor space has left you frustrated, discover how easy it is to work with a professional landscape designer.
I’m confident that your Down2Earth Landscape Design project will exceed your expectations.
Great landscapes are worth the investment!
Let’s get started on yours today.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a Discovery Call with me. We will discuss your requirements, timeframes and budget. I will review my design process with you.
- Proceeding to an onsite consultation where I will assess your property while we discuss your expectations further. I will take measurements and photos of your property. A $150 Consultation fee is due at the time of the meeting.
- Based on our discussions and site review, I’ll prepare a preliminary design concept.
- We’ll meet virtually to review your landscape design concepts and discuss any changes that need to be made.
- I’ll finalize your plan and present you with a detailed design package.
See our FAQs to learn more.
Specializing in low maintenance landscapes with seasonal interest. Review our Landscape Design Services to find the best service for your project.
Explore some of our landscaping projects showcasing the landscape design with before and after photos of each site.
Tune into “Down the Garden Path” Podcast & Radio show, providing great guests, advice and tips for your landscaping needs.
Trust your garden to someone who listens, cares and will complete your vision.
I also write to say thank you so much for all that you have done. Not only are we just thrilled with the design of our garden ( you met all of our objectives and then some!) the process of working out the design and educating us along the way was just so enjoyable. Making that special trip to find that just perfect spruce for us was totally above and beyond amazing customer service, never mind the fall follow up!
Thank you again.
Lorraine and Kirk