Do You Need Help Planning
Your Landscape Project?
Get a beautiful landscape design …
and a beautiful landscape done right the first time!
Hi, I’m Joanne Shaw, owner of Down2Earth Landscape Inc., a design-only business, and host of the podcast Down the Garden Path.
I create beautiful landscape designs for real people with busy lives.
Working seamlessly with you and trusted contractors, I implement my design to transform outdoor spaces and gardens into stunning landscapes that fit your lifestyle and create the maximum curb appeal to increase the value of your home.
If planning your outdoor space has left you frustrated, discover how easy it is to work with a professional landscape designer.
I’m confident that your Down2Earth Landscape Design project will exceed your expectations.
**Down2Earth continues to work safely with clients; social distancing will be in place during our site visits and COVID-19 safety measures such as mask-wearing when required. Design presentations are taking place during virtual meetings for your convenience**
Great landscapes are worth the investment!
Let’s get started on yours today.
- Call me at 905-903-2597 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me about your landscape needs. I’ll determine which landscape design package you require and discuss how this works with your budget.
- I’ll visit your home to discuss your vision and review your outdoor space.
- Based on our discussions and site review, I’ll prepare a preliminary design concept.
- We’ll meet virtually or in-person if necessary to review your landscape design drawing and discuss any changes that need to be made.
- I’ll finalize your plan and present you with a detailed design package.
Still have questions?
See our FAQs to learn more.
Specializing in low maintenance landscapes with seasonal interest. Review our Landscape Design Services to find the best service for your project.
Explore some of our landscaping projects showcasing the landscape design with before and after photos of each site.
Tune into “Down the Garden Path” Podcast & Radio show, providing great guests, advice and tips for your landscaping needs.
Trust your garden to someone who listens, cares and will complete your vision.
I also write to say thank you so much for all that you have done. Not only are we just thrilled with the design of our garden ( you met all of our objectives and then some!) the process of working out the design and educating us along the way was just so enjoyable. Making that special trip to find that just perfect spruce for us was totally above and beyond amazing customer service, never mind the fall follow up!
Thank you again.
Lorraine and Kirk